Tuesday 13 April 2010

new o.0 but i duno



this is a new design
got the inspiration to create it from listening to christina aguilera new song
just do u wana get crazy and the strips are just colour detail and the other is just full of words thats about getting crazy all mixed together bcuz wen u do go crazy (incorperate crazy however u want its ur perspective of what u think crazy is) u dont think straight or clearly really do u...???

i would really appreciate some comments of what u think....
Pweeze
Fankooooo



this was the song that inspired me but this is the remix i cant seem to get the embed for the original (*silly technology*) if u it helps the music with the image

2 comments:

  1. I did comment earlier, but some reason blogger doesnt like my comments sometimes, recapping on what i said, i really like the absolutely in the A, and at first glance it is very, jumbled and crazy, i agree with the fact that when you're crazy, not everything is linear.

    this is a bit more in depth than my last comment, but overall i like it, try making some words stand out more than others? ones you think are more important?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see it as an organized chaos... =D
    i like it TEAM PINK FTW! makes me think of retro sweets or disco!
    would be a great vinyl cover :P

    think the only thing it might be lacking is a bit of depth maybe? seems a bit flat if you get me =D but no one ever does >.< I'm oh so very complex :P

    ReplyDelete